CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Assignment # 8 Louis Riel

Narrator: Welcome to "Talking with Me". With our host Jamal Dia!!!

(Jamal enters the stdio(people start screaming and shouting).

Jamal: Thank you, please settle down...Today we have a special guest with us.....I am proud to welcome Louis Riel on to the studio..

(Crowd Screaming)

Louis Riel: I am glad to be here.....And I am ready to answer any questions you have ready for me.

Jamal: Well than lets get right to it......The first question I would like to known is were you married?

Louis Riel: Yes I was married....and I had two kids.

Jamal:Haahaaa my second question was going say if you had any kids.What are you kids name's?

Louis Reil: My first sons name is Jean-Louis and-

Jamal:Wait I heard that you dad name was Jean-Louis to am I right?

Louis Reil: Yes, and my second child's name is Marie-Angelique,they got along very well.

Jamal: Oh, that's good to hear. Well I'm sorry to say this but it's time to end the show. And I hope maybe we can have you come another time if you don't mind. And maybe if you can bring your kids next time that would be great.

Louis Reil: Oh yea, that would be awesome....See you next time?

Jamal: Yes see you next time.

(And the crowd goes wild)

I Hope you enjoyed it and I hope you learned a lot more about him.

0 comments: