CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Assignment # 4

I'm going to tell you about my peers and there assignment 3 like Mariam k's blog." I really liked it when she said there will be peace and less war." You Should really go to it. Its cool.


Rania had a good one because she had good answers which had good vocabulary. She said good things. "There will be good people in the furture and there will be more respect for black people."
You should see her blog its very nice. Rania's Blog!!!!!

Thank you this is Assignment # 4

3 comments:

Aynalem<3 said...

heyyy jamal nice background

Anonymous said...

XDD Jamal thats NOT mariam k's blog XDD me and rema are laughing at the blog that is aprently "mariam K's" XDD
click mental on her links >_< its abvously not her's and see her Profile -Sara XDD

Husam said...

hey jamal nice blog like the pic check my blog anytime.